New Zealand is an incredible country, full of awe-inspiring scenery, extreme sports, and plenty of job opportunities. Depending on your age and where you are from, you may be able to explore New Zealand through a working holiday. This will give you between 12 and 23 months to live and work in New Zealand. We’ve written a whole host of articles covering every aspect of a working holiday in New Zealand, so you can make the most out of your adventure and know exactly what to expect.
- Is a working holiday worth it?
- Who can do a working holiday in New Zealand?
- Working holidays in New Zealand if you are over 30.
Why New Zealand?
- How to apply for a Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand.
- How much money should you save for a working holiday in NZ?
- Finding the most affordable flights.
- New Zealand working holiday must-dos
- The best place to live in New Zealand on a working holiday.
Working in New Zealand
- Finding a job on a working holiday in NZ.
- Things to know about working in New Zealand.
- Possibility of staying on in New Zealand.
- Working holiday NZ tax returns.
Planning your WHV
- Packing list for a working holiday in New Zealand.
- Working holiday in New Zealand checklist.